Red Tag Values vs. Groupon, Living Social & Google Offers
There are 100′s of coupon programs that are basically the same as Groupon, Living Social and Google Offers.
- Offer a 50% discount (or more) on your products or services
- Your Coupons are marketed and sold
- The consumer pays for the coupon
- You are paid 50% of the sales price of the coupon (minus credit card fees incurred)
- You honor the coupons when presented.
Sounds like a great idea… Right? However can you really afford to give a 77% discount? i.e. You offer a $50 coupon and they sell it for you at $25, you then split the $25 with them (minus 3% credit card fees) so you receive about $11. So the question is, can you afford to give away $50 worth of your products or services and only receive $11 in return?
This sort of program would be worth it if these customers would become regular customers, however since there are so many of these programs why would anyone pay full price…..ever?
Red Tag Values is different! We believe that you should be able to choose the discount you can afford to offer! We do not take a percentage of each coupon! Plus, we charge a flat monthly fee so no matter how many coupons are used it is always the same low price!
* The Red Tag Values App will notify consumers when they are within 1/4 mile of your business with your coupon!
Get Started today with Red Tag Values! Click Here!